Well I am Blushing under me fuzz, because I got two awards out of the blue.
The first one is from Tessa the Maltese just for loving my blog and me.
I'm very honored to get it, Thank You so much Tessa it will go on my side bar with pride.
The second one I got was from Those Elgin Pugs,
and on the same day recevied it again from Furbaby Chat!
So Thank you, to both of Yea.
Now with this one comes with some conditions
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discoved and you think are fantastic
4) Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award
SO HERE GOES
Now I gotta tell you 7 things about me that you don't know, I'm pretty open to you lot on me blog, so it
took me some time to come up with them, I don't mean I've made them up they are all true.
1) My favorite chews are golden paddy wack, mom don't mind me having these they don't smell like them tripe thingies
2) I don't like the ring tone on dads phone it does me ears in, the songs Holiday by Green Day, I'll tell yea I've already bit the cover, and if I get half a chance its going in the pond!
3) I like watching TV, no not all the time, in the evening after me walk,
something will catch me eyes and I'm glued.
4) I do have a liking to chewing up cushons, well not quite the cushion, but I'm a dab hand at getting the zip thing off um, moms had to sew them all up!!!
5) I hate getting up in the morning, my best time of day is about 4.00 zoomie time!!
6) My Great Grandad won Best in Show at Cruffs in 1998
CH SAREDON FOREVER YOUNG
7) I get a massage from mom every morning, its her way of checking for lumps and bumps, and that I still have four legs two ears and one tail.
The next condition is to pass it on to 15 bloggers who you have
recently discovered and think are fantastic. well there's 24 on me list
I've been doing Saturday Blog Hop, thanks to the bloggers that host it, and I have picked up some blogs from there and also bloggers that are following me, if you'd like to meet some new friends take a look.
They are all linked to there blogs, just click on there names.
Sorry if I've miss any of my new furiends off the list,
you can see my full list of the blogs I follow on me profile
Just as a paw note, mom made me do this blog, I thought at the time why, she said its a good way of documenting the things I get up to, like a diary.
But I had know idea the friends I would meet along the way in this blogland,
from your posts that make me laugh to the ones that make me cry,
I love seeing what you are all up to, I don't always have time to comment, but always try and find time for a visit, and thanks for the comments you leave for me.
I raise my paws to all of you, my furiends