Tuesday 26 July 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt July




Hi I'm back for this months Photo Hunt Hosted by




Mom told me I would be on more photos this month, I'm not happy
Anyways here we go


A Flag 



A Kite



A Celebration



Fields



Flip Flops



Ice Cream



Red, White and Blue


Seashells


Something That Makes You Happy


Stars



Strawberrys



Stripes


Here's the small print about each photo

A Flag
Taken at the 1940's weekend at Attingham Park
A Kite
Its a Red Kite you can go and see them being feed at Gigrin Farm I will be doing a blog post about it soon, its was moms best photo, out of 250!!! only because he desided to fly past the hide.
A Celebration
Mom had to get this one out the archives, we've not had a celebration this month, anyways it was my 1st Birthday, 55 of you sent in photos of you on steps!!! if you would like to go down memory lane here's the link to the two posts
Fields
Taken on the way back from the groomers!!!on the road between Ludlow and MuchWenlock, yes I am a puff ball but you won't see the new look me until 6th Aug, sorry you will just have to wait. 
Flip Flops
These are baby peeps, he's got big feet for a baby!!
Ice Cream
Hey, one with me in, about time
Red, White and Blue
While I was getting groomed Mom and Dad had the day in Ludlow, she picked these toy cars up from the market, the photo was taken in our back garden
Seashells
Trust mom to find chocolate ones!!
Something That Makes You Happy
We were not allowed to use a person or animal so that ruled me out, this is what makes mom happy.
"A walk, a sunny day and a stuning view" its make her even more happier if she can get a half decent photo of it lol!!! This was taken on the Mawddach Estuary Barmouth, when I went for a weekend away with my WELTAF friends Link to post
Stars
Moms Side Plates
Strawberrys
Brought from the supermarket!!!! "should have picked your own Mom"
Stripes
You must have seen part of this photo on this weeks Saturday Steps, taken at Attingham Park 


If you don't mind I'll just finsh this ice cream. 

Till Next Time
See Yea George xxx