Saturday 23 July 2011

Saturday and Sunday Steps at Attingham Park 1940's Weekend

You've see me on these steps a few times but not with the pillars
This is another one of my local walks.
 Owned by the National Trust.


This weekend just happened to be  a 1940's weekend

I'd like you to meet Felicity and Tony


"Tony is that a real gun!!"

"er....yes and it dispenses dog biscults"
"LOL!!! no it dosen't Felicity gave me one, you are a tease!!"

I got issued with an ID card and had to get it samped
 at the police H.Q.


I was told by the man
 that if I was stopped I must produce it
so they would know who I am.
How can they not know who I am!!

Lets take a look around



I don't think I need nervous pills!!


"Has anyone got a can opener?"


Thats alots of stripes,
 "Hey mom you could use this for this months PSH"

It was all done up inside as the 1940's


"Mom folks don't want to see the butt end of me!!! PLEASE


What is she playing at, this isn't any better!!
We sure had a good time
 mom wanted to come back on the Sunday
and take photos by herself!! without me!!!
The Cheek of it
But lucky Felicity and Tony said they didn't mind looking after me, while mom went around taking photos,
 so thats what happened.

Sunday Steps


I had a great time,
they said I could be a stand in Military dog



I also met Bruce and Lynda Macefield
 who are members of

I realy thought I had gone back in time,
thanks for taking the time for a chat

"Go on mom I'm fine, I have a job to do"






























Thanks Felicity and Tony for looking after me,
 and giving me a good time.


I'm still on a bloggie break,
I tell yea I'm working hard behind the scenes.
She said spring clean its summer!!!
If I can sneak on the laptop when shes not looking I will.

Have a good week
Till Next Time
See Yea George xxx

Oh I forgot to say, I will be back in the week with this months Photo Hunt.