While I'm sitting here waiting for my hair day, I thought I better tell you about an award I picked up
Thank you to The Road Dogs for giving me this award for my British accent. I must say, one didn’t think one would notice it, so to speak!!!
Anyways on accepting this award, I must tell yea 7, yes 7 things you don’t know about me. Here goes
1) On taking me morning walk there is one place that I love to sit down. Its on a small bank coverd in grass, I like to smell the air, mom can’t move me, she has to wait until I’m ready.
2) I don’t like bin bags, don’t know why they just scarce the hell out of me
3) I have a gammy ear, the left one, I don’t mean from the outside, it gets full of wax, and I have drops to put in. Moms hoping I’ll grow out of it.
4) Dads naughty and smokes, he dropped his fag on the carpet, we have a small rug to cover it up, but I found the burn mark it had quite a nice smell to it, when they weren’t looking I managed to get me molars around it, they were none to happy with an even bigger hole. Well whats wrong with that the rug still covers it.
5) I’v got two of those Kong thingies, you know you put treats in um. One small and a large one. We canner find the small one, don’t no where its gone.
I think them squirrels that Frankie has, had something to do with it.
6) I hate being stroked on the top of me head but love to be stroked under me chin.
7) The local mayor who knows me from going in the pub, has always wound me up, I think he gets more excited than me, it always ends up me land sharking him
The other thing that I have to do in accepting this award is to choose some blogs that I have recently discovered to pass it on to.
I’m not been blogging that long and have a lot of blogs, on my favourites, some of you have already got this award, and I like looking at all your blogs, it was hard to pick some out, so my nominations are.
Mischka for stunning photo's
Lucy's Human for the post on Dogs & Ice
Molly, Taffy and Monty for Taffy's driving
Ludo, Ludwig van Doggy for Showing his Holiday photo's of Scotland
Bobe for having his photo's in magazines
If you have not visted any of the blogs please take a look.
Just click on the name they are all linked to there blogs
For the Bloggers I have nominated please take the award if you would like it.
Remember...there are a few duties that come with accepting The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
2. Tell seven random things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 5-15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic. Don't forget to let them know! :)
Don't forget to put the Versatile Blogger Award Badge somewhere on your blog so everybody will know you won an award
I'll be back Thursday with the new look me
See Yea George xxx